- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office Receives CCPRO 2016 Pro Awards
- NAWB & FCM score two Davey Awards for Forum
- Why should you invest in an organizational video?
Ask FCM & Foothill Workforce Board - - Davey winners.
- AB86 Regional Consortium Standout.
Congrats to AB86 Sequoias Adult Educational Consortium & FCM for their latest award.
- FCM recognized with three international web awards
Read the press releases
- NEW! Qualitative Analysis of California Workforce Organizations
Reengineering Workforce Business Services More
- FCM joins new nonprofit Economic Advancement Research Institute
New Institute Launches to Address the 21st Century World of Work More
- Sold Out! Social Entrepreneurship Webinar
New Business Models for Workforce Boards
Sign up on an interest list for the next webinar
- FCM Recognized With Five International Davey Awards In 2013
FCM took home five Davey Awards including one for its newly launched website, and four for its work with customers in Washington, D.C. and Michigan. This is FCM’s ninth international award recognizing its creative team. More
- FCM and NAWB Recognized with International Web Award
The collaborative team from the National Association of Workforce Boards (NAWB) and Full Capacity Marketing, Inc. (FCM) was given the Standard of Excellence WebAward in the "association" category by the Web Marketing Association. More
- FCM and AEO Recognized with International Web Award
The collaborative team from the Association of Enterprise Opportunity (AEO) and Full Capacity Marketing, Inc. (FCM) was given the Standard of Excellence WebAward in the "nonprofits" category by the Web Marketing Association. More
FCM Celebrates Ten Years of Business: New Organizational Ecosystem Unveiled
Full Capacity Marketing, Inc. (FCM) passed its ten-year milestone in April 2013, and is celebrating by launching new product and service lines that accelerate brand-building success. More
FCM Awarded Second International Davey Award In 2012
The Young Adult Internship Program’s (YAIP) youth video was selected for the 2012 Davey Awards, an annual competition judged by the International Academy of the Visual Arts (IAVA).
Social Media Workgroup
FCM launches social media workgroup for workforce professionals
National Economic Scorecard Initiative for Workforce Investment Boards
FCM, NAWB and EMSI worked with South Central Michigan Works! to design a a national workforce scorecard model More
Website Benchmark Study
FCM launches first-ever benchmark study for workforce investment system. Results released in March 2012.
FCM 2011 International Davey Award Winner
National Association of Workforce Boards Campaign Wins the Silver
Get the latest news on the national campaign for the workforce system.